Complaint emails are those emails which are sent by an individual to make a complaint regarding a person, product, services or any other incident. These types of emails can be official as well as personal. The complaint email can be written to variety of people depending upon the situation and type of complaint.
There are various kinds of complaint emails and some of them are as follows:
- Service complaint email: This email is sent when an individual is not satisfied with the service provided by an organization.
- Product complaint email: A consumer sends this email when he is not satisfied with the quality of a certain product.
- Bank complaint email: These types of emails are written to make a complaint against the bank regarding its employees or services.
- The factors that should be considered while writing these types of emails are as follows:
- First of all send the email to the concerned person or the concerned authority.
- The email should properly and clearly mention about your complaint.
- The email should mention all the factors with which you are dissatisfied.
- These emails should also mention the inconvenience that you have faced due to the poor product or services.
- At the end of the email do not forget to mention the necessary action which you expect to be taken care of in response to your complaint.
Browse through the site and have a look at various types of such emails.